I'm Kami. :D
I'm a college student in the Portland, Oregon area. I go to a community college, enrolled in the science and general education classes required to gain entry to the RN program. I'm also training to be a phlebotomist. They draw blood, in case you were wondering.
I love to do things like any "normal" girl. Shopping, movies, romantic interludes, play pool, drink on occasion, go to the beach. But sometimes, I just like to get down and dirty and do some naughty stuff.
I started doing phone sex because I've always heard that I had a fantastic, sexy voice on the phone. Since I was a teenager, I've heard that I should either do radio or phone sex. I tried radio out and decided that was not my deal. A couple years ago, I decided to give the phone sex a whirl. I love sex and have always been so curious about all the different kinks people have. I love talking about it with pretty much everyone I know, so it seems like such a natural thing for me to do.
It took me a while to really get into it, in fact I didn't take calls for over a year. I recently got back into it and have been going at it full force. Well, at least outside of my studies.
I decided to try cam shows after several callers requested me to do them. My very first cam show was over in May of 2005. The guy started asking me if I would shit on cam for him and then asked if I had a dog. Now, I may be extremely open-minded about trying new things, bestiality isn't anywhere on that list. The scat scene isn't really for me either.
Don't get me wrong, as long as people are willing and consenting, I'm cool with talking about things that I may not engage in. There are a few things I'm into I'd consider kinky or out of the ordinary. Dogs and scat just aren't some of those things. :D
When it comes down to it, I'm jsut your average girl, looking for an average life, who happens to be super fucking naughty when the clothes come off. I like to fuck.
I'll tell you one thing. I absolutely LOVE giving head. I started doing that long before I started having sex. And I think all the practice I've put in has made me quite the expert at it.
I hope this introduction has given you a little bit of insight into me. The things I post will be actual events that occur in my life.
Let me know if there's anything you want to know!
xoxo
Kami

No comments:
Post a Comment